Non-Personal Information We Record
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, our website’s operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
During Your Visit, Our Web Operating System Will Record
- The internet domain for your internet service, such as "xyz.com" or "xyz.net" if you use a private.
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows).
- The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
- We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
On certain web pages, we use "cookies" to help you use our website interactively. A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk, usually to keep track of you while you are connected to that site.
Information From E-Mail You Send To Us
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), the message will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding to your request. Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us process your request.
Links To Other Sites
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for the Shri Agrawal Health and Education Society website. But the Shri Agrawal Health and Education Society provides links to other websites. When you leave the Agrawal Construction Co's website, you will be going to sites that are beyond our control. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. The privacy policies and procedures described here for the Shri Agrawal Health and Education Society do not apply to any external links. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any site you link to from ours, especially if you share any personal information. Be informed. You are the person best qualified to protect your own privacy.
Privacy And Data Protection
We recognize that your personal privacy is a serious and important issue and we support the principle of protecting privacy on the internet within the context of current Indian law.